- : web-based tool to learn and practice coding problems in Java, Python, C++, and many other languages
- : predecessor to CodeStepByStep; practice Java coding in the browser
- : web-based homework submission and grading tool for students, TAs, and instructors
- (SPL): a C++ and Java library of support features to facilitate introductory programming and learning for CS1/CS2 students. Originally built by Prof. Eric Roberts, maintained by me from Autumn 2013 - 2019
- : a Java and Kotlin library of support features for creating basic Android applications
My various little games and hacks:
Misc. little things I coded for fun:
- (a plugin for the old IM program Pidgin that made it speak your instant messages aloud)
- (test out SQL queries against some common databases)
- (randomly choose from a list of items)
- (display rotating text)
Here are some very old Java games I wrote back when I was in school.
Some may no longer run due to bit-rot.
Blame Sun/Oracle, not me!
last updated 2019/10/17